2018 IMC Roundtable - Stakeholder Engagement: Shifting Gears
Event: Stakeholder Engagement: Shifting Gears
Date: Tuesday, 24 April 2018, 8:30 a.m. until noon
Location: Target Corporation, Minneapolis, MN
Changing power dynamics require a deeper understanding of stakeholders. It’s not enough to map the landscape of who’s for or against your position. This off-line conversation among experienced practitioners will take a deep dive into the emerging questions of advanced stakeholder engagement, for example:
- How to strategically move to action when stakeholder expectations are “all over the map”?
- What are new roles for stakeholders as issue advocate partners — influencing both external and internal perspectives?
- Changing social media tactics – is #NeverAgain the new normal?
- Is there a time and place for “No Comment”? What are constraints to stakeholder communication?
- Sadder but Wiser: Stories of “lessons learned” from unforeseen stakeholder break-ups
This exchange will be sparked by Lee Anderson, Director, Global Issues Management & Public Affairs, General Mills
, who will start with a broad-brush overview of how the Issue Management process works at his company. The morning will continue with interactive conversation outlined above, then conclude with a lightning round of participant current interests and advancements in the practice of Issue Management.
IMC Members who wish to apply discounts, please provide your voucher code when prompted, just prior to final check-out. If you are not yet a member, join the IMC
today so you too can enjoy event discounts. If you have questions, call the IMC office +1.703.777.8450.
Registration is open until close of business on 20 April 2018.